“Unbelievable value for a great cause too! Thanks Pearls!” - Andrew C.
We welcome all donations of goods, funds, or time. Give gently used clothing and household goods to our store at 38130 Cleveland Avenue in Squamish. Donations are gratefully accepted daily from 10am to 2pm, except on statutory holidays.
- Donations are accepted at our receiving area (back door) only
- Maximum donation per visit = 3 large garbage bags or equivalent
- One donator at a time is permitted inside our receiving room and, like in our store, masks are mandatory
- Soft goods (clothing, linens, fabric, handbags, soft toys, shoes) will be accepted under our outdoor shelter to be added to our quarantine storage container
- Hard goods and miscellany will be accepted inside to be disinfected before being priced
- Please pre-sort your donations; hard surface items separated from soft goods
- We do not accept broken, stained, ripped, dirty or damaged goods
WAYS TO GIVE
Donate funds directly to the Howe Sound Women’s Centre Society:
- in person at 38021 Third Ave. in Squamish.
- by phone at (604) 892-5748.
- by mail to P.O. Box 2052, Squamish, B.C. V8B 0B4
- on-line through Canada Helps